The Packt Publishing recently published a book on “Enterprise Integration with WSO2 ESB”. This was written by Prabath Siriwardana. I was a Technical Reviewer for this book.
Let me give some high level overview of this book. As a reviewer of this book, I had the opportunity to work on some of the fundamentals of Enterprise Integration Patterns with WSO2 ESB. The patterns supported by WSO2 ESB is explained in their documentation.
This book takes some important patterns, which are widely used at enterprise level and explains them using some well defined examples. Some of the patterns included in this book are :
- Content-Based Router
- Dynamic Router
- Scatter and Gather
- Publish and Subscribe
- Service Chaining
- Content Enricher
The high level overview of the book includes the following
- How to implement commonly used Enterprise Integration Patterns with WSO2 ESB
- How to integrate WSO2 ESB with some well known third party Message Brokers
- Business messaging and transformation, such as FIX and HL7, with WSO2 ESB
- Integration with SAP using WSO2 ESB
- Cloud Connectors (Connect to Twitter) from WSO2 ESB
This book is now available for buying at Packt Publishing.